Sunday, June 13, 2010

Jackson's turning 4! Can you believe it?

Four years old. 1 lb. 4 ozs. at birth, followed by 142 days in the hospital. Today he's rambunctious and loves to be outside and, especially after a bath, he cuddles up to you and still smells like heaven.

We get to hold a living breathing miracle every day.
















My heart of silk
is filled with lights,
with lost bells,
with lilies and bees,
I will go far,
farther than those hills,
farther than the seas,
close to the stars,
to beg Christ the Lord
to give back the soul I had
of old, when I was a child,
ripened with legends,
with a feathered cap
and a wooden sword.
-- Lorca

1 comments:

don't eat alone | 11:42 PM  

Your pictures made me day. I remember helping to pray the little rump roast, as you once called him, into being; how amazing to see who he is becoming.

Peace
Milton

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.