Saturday, December 22, 2012

Walk it off.

Walk it off.

So, world not ended yet -- cool. Christmas nearly here, everyone healthy, and so on -- even better.
 
My job ended yesterday; somewhat less cool. I catch myself singing "God does, but I don't; God will, but I won't, and that's the difference between God and me..."
 
On to the next thing. More on that in days to come.
 
Meanwhile, there's yet more to be thankful for, everywhere one looks:
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
God bless us, everyone.

1 comments:

Ben Greenberg | 12:13 AM  

Sorry to hear about your job, Jeff. I hope you land in a new good place soon. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.